Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clacky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious to know who all is currently waiting for their CCW and how long it has been since you turned in the application.

I'm on day 73 since turning in the application. They have not rejected my fingerprints (yet). I turned in the application on May 21st, OSBI cashed the money order May 29th.

Some people have claimed the time flies while waiting... but this seems to be the longest 73 days of my life!

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clacky,
I turned my application in right about the same time as you....May 22nd, I think. I have tried not to think about it too much b/c it seems to help if I don't. Either way, only a few more weeks!

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently waiting on my Utah permit. My OK permit expires in January of 2008 and I'll apply at the 90 day prior mark. That way when I get to my renewal date plus the 30 day grace period I'll still be legal to carry.

Bryan

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine took almost the entire 90 days...would have been sooner I think if I hadn't made a mistake on my questionaire....I accidentally skipped one so they sent it back 2 weeks after I submitted it...said my background check was put on hold due to the mistake.....so I think it would have been quicker...might be the fact that I am contracted to a Federal Law Enforcement Agency and had to have my prints and background check done then...within in the last 5yrs. Just be patient and try not to think about it.

clacky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting, my wife and I turned ours in to the Sheriff on May 21st as well.

I read your post at defensivecarry.com. If i remember correctly, you also have a scar on your right index finger like I do, and worried about them rejecting your fingerprints, just like me. Kinda scary if you ask me. What time did you turn in your application? If you say 2:30, ill really be freaked out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom