Brady Theater Tulsa- Questions for the Tulsa Crowd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any previous experiences at the Brady Theater (105 West Brady Street)? I am taking the wife to a show there Monday night (Bryan Adams). I was wondering how the security was, if any, and the immediate area surrounding it. Google maps shows its just a few blocks from the Tulsa City Jail. Does anyone know if they have gunbuster signs and or search patrons?

Thanks in advance

centraloklahoma

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there a number of times over the years. It's not in the greatest area, but not to the point I'd be afraid to go there. Just be aware of your surroundings and lock your car.

I've never noticed a particularly strong security presence there and I've never seen anyone searched on the way in. Don't know what their gun policy is.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there twice, didn't seem bad around there at all and I never worried about saftey. Never got the pat down BTW or saw security besides the door man and a guy at the gate.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get there early or park a long way off. Get there early (between 5 & 6) and I'll let you have my parking space across the street. Then you can walk to mexicali or caz's and eat dinner.

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Place is old and run down, but never where I was scared. I saw Tosh there a few months ago. You will not see the same crowds that I did when I saw Tosh, so it shouldn't be bad at all.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Best place in Oklahoma for a concert, been there at least 50 times. It's basically an old Opera theater like you see in the movies. And yes, I've been searched there but that's not going to happen for Brian Adams. Slayer......maybe, Brian Adams....... not a chance. If you can't get up front on the floor, the best seats in the house are front row balcony overlooking the stage on either side. I wouldn't worry about security. Park east of the theater where there's plenty of nightlife and businesses open. There will be people everywhere, no issue with security.

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never seen or had a problem after any show. A lot of people coming out and most stayed in groups returning to cars. One time did see the TPD out directing traffic.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just at the Brady theater last month.

I would second getting there early so you have a place to park. There's a small parking lot along with street parking.

I had a hotel and just walked down there so not too bad.

There will be plenty of people around, so you should be fine.

I did notice that they had a gun buster sign up on the doors that we went in, but they weren't searching people for the concert I went to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom