Lawyers aren't worthless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Although numerous times (sometimes on this forum and real life) i have been ridiculed for standing up for the sub-human group known as lawyers. I needed some help and i contacted an OSA memeber (Daniel Hensch) and imagine my surprise when he was helpful, HONEST, and did everything he said he would. Everything worked out great and i would heavily recommend anyone if they need any help to contact him.. He just reinforced what i have been saying for years and i will continue to lobby for this misrepresented group of people :)

Thanks, Mr. Daniel Hensch!!!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is, indeed, a great lawyer. One of his mentors is one of the best men I have ever known.

And thank you for your kind words.

Now I have to go chase ambulances and screw over some widows and orphans...:w000t: JUST KIDDING!!!

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lawyers aren’t worthless, the system is. It had allowed the Congressmen and Senators wich are Lawyer that we elected to office. To pass BS bills that help fuel their industry and pad the pockets of their friends in return for under the table bribes. I am an Old School fan of Lawyers but today’s guys only want to pad their pockets. Now there are a FEW who will only take cases they believe in but they are very few.
Thus the reason for all the BS laws we have today!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom