supply and demand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
supply and demand is kicking our but on this whole ammo thing. All the suppliers have already ordered everything they can get their hands on and just waiting for it to trickle while they sell it at extreme high prices, because its selling. If everyone would get on the same page and stop buying for a little bit the price will come down and the suppliers will all be over stocked and looking to move some ammo. I bring this up since I just received an e-mail notifying me that a vender has wolf ammo in stock and when I looked at it its 70cents a round, why because someone will buy it for that even though it was around 25cents a round a month ago. I guess my main issue is the fact that this whole thing blindsided me and I wasn't prepared. Just finished my build at the first of dec. and then boom they want to outlaw it and I can't get ammo.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody talks about how then price will come back down. If people keep the store emptied out for an extended amount of time the price will not ever go back down to what it was a month ago. From what I can remember ammo in 2010 cost about 25% more than it did in 2007/2008.

It seems that if people have to pay the inflated prices for any extended time like say six months. When the panic is over the prices will be higher than they were to begin with and never come back down. Nobody will care because it is cheaper than it has been.

Latest posts

Top Bottom