Guns, salt, 16 ounce drinks and now painkillers in hospitals---Bloomberg marches on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see things differnet and Im sure Trdoc should chime in on the subject. But there is big problem across the land in ER rooms with people showing up at hospitals with "symptoms" to getting pain killer perscriptions for pleasure/addiction and it needs to be addressed.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see things differnet and Im sure Trdoc should chime in on the subject. But there is big problem across the land in ER rooms with people showing up at hospitals with "symptoms" to getting pain killer perscriptions for pleasure/addiction and it needs to be addressed.

I agree. However, as stated before, Bloomberg seems to think the he, and only he, can micromanage the lives of millions.

Like the Kenyan, he's a major narcissist.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as with blaming guns for gun violence, he's now blaming the drugs for addiction. Junkies are still going to get their fix, it will only affect law-abiding (and in pain) citizens.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thats certainly true, but if the Doc's cant stop it I doubt a politician can. What will happen is extra suffering for the legit person in pain who cant get the needed meds and does not have a street dealer to get more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom