Right or Wrong: FFL and OSA members opinions needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right or Wrong?

• Right

Votes: 167 91.8%
  • Wrong

Votes: 15 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to sell a very awesome rifle in the classifieds last night, One that could have brought me a small fourtune on GunBroker.

However, In light of all the gouging, etc, I thought it would be cool to sell a bad ass AR at 50 bucks under MSRP here.

Needless to say, it lasted about a minite. The person was driving up from OKC area today at 5 pm.

I was PM'd by another member this AM, that suggested the buyer was going to flip the rifle.

I then researched the member, and found about 90% or more of their posts were in the classifieds.

Some posts with REDICULOUS prices (which really does not matter)

I cancelled the sale.

I know by the ATF/FBI standards I had the grounds to terminate the sale,

However, I would like OSA's input.

This was very depressing for me to offer such a thing, and this happen.

I didnt think I was naive about much, yet, I have learned the opposite.

Thanks for your input guys /gals.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You did what you thought was right, that is all that matters. It is your right to cancel the sale at anytime not only by ATF/FBI standards but by your own as well. The person flipping guns for profit can piss and moan all they want but in the end it is your product with which you have the say on.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know how I feel about it. If he wants to pay 2500 for it, then I would sell it to him.

But just because he was the first to respond doesnt mean he should be allowed to receive your awesome pricing. You was trying to help the community. If the person buying isnt really a part of the community, and just sells items in the classifieds at ridiculous prices. Then it goes against what you was trying to do. I applaud your efforts.

Thank you for being an awesome person in this crazy time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom