Emily Sutton KFOR in a bikini

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too.
She is certainly nice to look at, and has got more in shape from when she first got on the TV, but her job is to report the weather.

Report the weather.....report the weather.

Why in the heck should her personal apperance be a discussion?

If she were 200 pounds, would you think her weather reports were not correct?

alright younguns, sit down on my knee and lemme lern ewes about a nobody named gary FREAKIN england hello?!?!??!??!??!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!!??!

when the weather is boring what do you do?!!?!? have a hot chick with a personality. derp!!!

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t get the correlation to the number of posts I have made and what I consider an average looking woman. If you could be so kind as to explain it would be much appreciated.

personality my man, personality.....

unless shes a giant beech on wheels, which i doubt, just looks like a cool chick that you would never have a dull moment with... and that my good man trumps all the super model obama votin climat changin hollywood wunder-dolls

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya'll are sexist as hell but lemme join you and respond to this right quick.

The hell state you live in? Trust me jack, you take 100 women age 20-40 in tulsa county and line them up in their undies, the average body is gonna look closer to jb books than the girl in the op.

I'm a 5'11 dude and the last i time i checked the average woman in the u.s. Is ~ 8 inches shorter than me and outweighs me by ~10 pounds. Put that in a bikini and it don't look much like the woman in the op.

Gross misuse of the word "average". If you guys are gonna objectify women, please, do it accurately. Children learn from us.

preach it brother!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom