Archangel Mosin Nagant Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
March works for me. I was excited for the guy who designed the extension for the mosin magazine but he's had trouble getting it produced. This solves the capacity problem and you can buy more magazines so less downtime at the range.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is neat and all, but I see the magazine as a waste of time. It takes what, 2 seconds to reload a mosin with a stripper clip? If anything I see this slowing down the reloading process.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is neat and all, but I see the magazine as a waste of time. It takes what, 2 seconds to reload a mosin with a stripper clip? If anything I see this slowing down the reloading process.

I have never been able to consistently reload my mosin with stripper clips. But you can still use the clips to reload the gun with the magazine inserted.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an Archangel stock for my M1A for a short while. It was substantially heavier than the factory poly stock, even with my adjustable cheek rest installed, so I sold it. It had the exact same stock and grip design as this Nagant model. I really hate to make my battle rifles heavier. That mag is pretty cool, though. Normally I hate mounting a scope over the receiver on that type of rifle because it makes it slow to load when you can't use strippers, but that solves the problem.