If you live in Bixby ..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
........ and travel home via Memorial, you might want to stop in Guntek gunstore. I was there around lunch and they got a sizeable shipment via UPS. They didn't know what was in all the boxes and weren't in any hurry to satisfy my curiosity or compulsive spending habits, so I left.

But you might want to stop in if you're in the neighborhood. They had a number of long boxes as well.

Just saying.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Also, if you're in Broken Arrow, the Academy Sports on 81st has 100 round boxes of Remington 22 LR ammo. They're only allowing one box per customer.

I hate Remington ammo but maybe it works ok for you.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did make a good pickup at GunTec today:

i168.photobucket.com_albums_u184_2slowTA_20130129_213200.jpg

I think I am going to polish it up a bit more too, especially the rest of the frame.

Last edited:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
........ and travel home via Memorial, you might want to stop in Guntek gunstore. I was there around lunch and they got a sizeable shipment via UPS. They didn't know what was in all the boxes and weren't in any hurry to satisfy my curiosity or compulsive spending habits, so I left.

But you might want to stop in if you're in the neighborhood. They had a number of long boxes as well.

Just saying.

I'm sorry you can't get no satisfaction.
I, on the other hand, am more than willing to stand behind your compulsive spending habits and as you know when it comes to spending (someone else's cash) I'm always willing to help a brotha' out....
;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom