How about a custom HK MP5 carbine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parabellum Combat Systems is an American Made, Veteran Owned company that specializes in the HK roller lock style of firearms. They custom build, rework and design alternatives around the standard designs. He almost exclusively works with LE and the military, however he does civilian work from time to time. I've had them build me several very unique guns that all take advantage of the very versatile registered HK sear. The difference between the HK guns and everything else, is you can run your sear in everything from 9mm, 5.56, 308, .40SW, and 7.62 x 39. He has built special guns in 45ACP and 7.62x25 both of which were never considered by HK. The roller-lock platform, IMHO, is the absolute best system on the market.

Hope that helps. As in my original post, I'm always amazed how many people in OK don't know about Roller-locks considering Tulsa is the epicenter of the HK Registered Sears with over 7000 coming from this area.

What is a registered sear going for these days?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parabellum Combat Systems is an American Made, Veteran Owned company that specializes in the HK roller lock style of firearms. They custom build, rework and design alternatives around the standard designs. He almost exclusively works with LE and the military, however he does civilian work from time to time. I've had them build me several very unique guns that all take advantage of the very versatile registered HK sear. The difference between the HK guns and everything else, is you can run your sear in everything from 9mm, 5.56, 308, .40SW, and 7.62 x 39. He has built special guns in 45ACP and 7.62x25 both of which were never considered by HK. The roller-lock platform, IMHO, is the absolute best system on the market.

Hope that helps. As in my original post, I'm always amazed how many people in OK don't know about Roller-locks considering Tulsa is the epicenter of the HK Registered Sears with over 7000 coming from this area.

Where are they located?
Phone number?
Web site?

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gun looks great. I have many H&K pistols and really enjoy them. I've shot several 91's and MP5's ,no question they are great guns. If they trip you trigger great. I'll stick with the AR's. Cost, parts, and ease of modifing them. From all the test and articals I've read on the PSG-1 ,I don't think it is as accurate as my Armalite AR-10T. Again, nice looking gun.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is very nice. I one time seen a SP89 done like that and always wanted one. I just could not do that to my HK94. But if you get time someday, I would like to see it in person.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coltdog,

Lets go shoot!

53K with a friends registered sear installed... it has to be perfect!

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_53k_01.jpg

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_53k_03.jpg

The 52, I didn't take the time to install the sear pack as I didn't have a stock for it.

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_52_01.jpg

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_52_02.jpg

Keep Shooting,

Latest posts

Top Bottom