Reloading supplies in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy doesn't carry any reloading supplies but Bass Pro does. BP was picked over the last time I was there but they do have most dies and brass in the popular calibers. Powder and primers were gone daddy gone. The best selection of reloading supplies in Tulsa is Dong's. It's err, umm, entertaining there.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass Pro's reloading stuff is overpriced when it's in stock, Dong's has jacked up their prices ($35+ for a lb of Varget! lol) over the last couple of weeks also.

Powder is still reasonable at SportsWorld, Primers are still reasonable at Bill's Sporting Goods. Unfortunately the only place I've seen that had bullets in stock was Dongs.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have some bullets and have found some over the net. I have quit a few primers but really need powder.

Thanks for the places already given.

Any others?

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not Tulsa, but there is a gun shop in Bristow. I don't recall the name, but they had lots more reloading stuff than guns last time I was there around Christmas. I need powder too, and Sports world was out of what I am after so I may make a trip over to Bristow.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dongs did have quite a bit of powder a few days ago, what are you looking for? Bill's and SportsWorld both had some powder, but were out of a lot of powders.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is not Tulsa, but there is a gun shop in Bristow. I don't recall the name, but they had lots more reloading stuff than guns last time I was there around Christmas. I need powder too, and Sports world was out of what I am after so I may make a trip over to Bristow.

Is it on Main St?

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I guess the main drag is 66, and I come in from Mannford, and it is all the way at the end of town on the left side. Sorry I can't remember the name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom