11-year old defends home with shotgun. Way to go!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.BUTTE , MONTANAShotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun. Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the ...street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!Thought for the day.... Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes.

SOMETHING good found on Facebook.:D

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, how I hate to see anyone get hurt these criminals on the other hand are just asking for it.
People are FED up with the anti citizen disarming plan that this clown is proceeding with, it just thrills me to see and actually know that these events are taking place.
Fight Back America!!!
+1

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doh, I just relayed this story to a coworker and then went to find a news story and figured out it was bogus too. I hate when BS is presented as fact.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the Montana story may be false, but this one from 2006 isn't, and it involves 4 assailants that came in shooting:

Teen shoots, Kills 2 Would-be Robbers

Teen shoots, kills 2 would-be robbers

02:46 PM CST on Thursday, December 28, 2006

From 11 News staff reports

An overnight home invasion robbery attempt in northeast Harris County ended in a hail of gunfire that left two suspects dead.

Investigators said a 17-year-old was home with his cousin when four armed men kicked in the door and started shooting.

The teen pulled out a shotgun of his own and fired back at the suspects, killing two of them.

Two other suspects were later caught.

The 17-year-old asked to not be identified.

“Truthfully, it was either them or me, regardless of who was on the other side of that door or whoever kicked my door down, it was either him or me,” he said. “I’m thankful to be standing here today. I thank god.”

Authorities said at this point they are not planning on filing charges against the teen.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn... sorry about the repost/retoast, and also it being false. :( My bad. Just saw it on FB and thought I'd share.

I'll refrain in the future. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom