Official .22 lr in-stock thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a similar thread on the S&W forum and thought it would be even more useful here.

Finding .22 LR these days is like finding a virgin in Hollywood or an honest man in Washington. I haven't seen any .22 in Broken Arrow since I picked up a couple of bricks at Bass Pro a few weeks before Christmas.

If you come across any .22 LR local to your area or online, please pass it along.

jhunt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
blue collar tactical has some in stock howerver, he's asking $60 for a brick of 300 ish (dont remember how much) but for $30 if it's with a new purchase so to keep some in stock for those who buy a gun to have ammo to shoot

8000 block south shields in okc

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of 15 minutes ago, Bullitt Firearms in Broken Arrow has 375 round bricks of CCI AR Tactical 22LR for $25/brick.

Last edited:

Tuplumber

Marksman
Reaction score
Are they still lining up at academy in the mornings? I gave up the search for ammo a few months ago because I have a decent stock of 22 but it is getting to the point where I don't want to take the kids out shooting anymore without replenishing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom