Got lucky at Sooner State Pawn!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallingrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was screwin around on my day off. Stopped by Sooner State Pawn on 59th because they are good people. Apparently, the gods were shining on me today. I showed up just in time to see them busy stocking those yellow UMC bulk packs in 9mm, .40 and .45! I had to think about for a couple of nanoseconds but picked up a 250 pack of 9mm for 79.99. Sure I paid a little less before prices and availability went full retard, but hey I'm happy. I think that is a more than reasonable price right about now. Should have bought more but I can't eat brass, lead and gunpowder ya know.

Moral of the story is that Sooner State Pawn is a good business worthy of your hard earned cash. It is nice to have a place to buy guns and ammo at fair prices everyday and especially during these bizarro times we are living.

Thanks much Sooner State Pawn. Hat's off to ya! You earned my business many moons ago. Just earned more! I know WHERE my next gun purchase will be. Just have to make up my mind WHAT it will be. As for the WHEN, good Lord willin and the creeks don't rise, see yall Thursday ;)

FoRce5ReCoN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that must have been sweet, I was in Enid this past weekend, and saw a local shop stopped in and bought my father in law 200 rounds of tulammo. It cost me $100. So maybe he'll let me shoot his new fnx 9 he just picked up.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last month I have bought a M92a1, FNH-45, M&P compact, M&P fullsize, GSG-SD, and XD tactical. As long as their prices remain fair they will continue to receive my business. I use them as my primary FFL because it's hard to beat friendly faces and $10.00 transfer fees.

fallingrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Man! Have hip waders will travel. Guess I should let it dry out a bit. That and I don't want to risk gettin stuck in one these "blizzards." Soon I hope. I owe you a bunch of that ammo btw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom