WANAMAKER gun show in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill Coye knives is the first spot you want to come if you want one. Generally he has 4 or 5 of each pattern he has brought.Last one went off the table shortly after noon of 18 he brought.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Fat Boy Tactical will be there as we paid for the tables at the last show. If we have anything to sell, the prices will be higher than the last show. I still remember selling 10 dollar pmags at the last show and the customers were bitching about the tax.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fat Boy Tactical will be there as we paid for the tables at the last show. If we have anything to sell, the prices will be higher than the last show. I still remember selling 10 dollar pmags at the last show and the customers were bitching about the tax.

If you don't have anything to sell, how about setting up some chairs for OSA members to hang out? Maybe some complimentary coffee and snacks? :drunk2:

We could all sit around and ***** about high prices and make fun of the Rijas guys.

Madpap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't have anything to sell, how about setting up some chairs for OSA members to hang out? Maybe some complimentary coffee and snacks? :drunk2:

We could all sit around and ***** about high prices and make fun of the Rijas guys.

I'll come down there and ***** with you guys! Sounds like fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom