WANAMAKER gun show in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is everybody's prediction on the prices of things this year at the big tulsa gun show? ammo, ar's, primers, powder, brass, bullets etc. will they be outrageous price gouging or will prices be somewhat back to normal? any opinions?

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last few Wannemakers shows I have been to I thought the prices were pretty high, and the place was packed. After obama and Sandy Hook, I can only imagine what the next one will be like.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
freebies2deals.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_freebies2deals.kyjelly.jpg

You will likely need this.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go to the show expecting deals, you will be disappointed. However there are more guns there all in one place, many of them you won't ever see again. I love to go look, and pick up bullets from J and K bullet casters. I figure the cost to get in is equal to shipping. (they will meet you outside, but I use that as an excuse) I would recommend you go if you have never been. Just don't go getting all excited at the deals you think you will find.

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices will be extremely high, crowds will be large, ammo and reloading components will be sold out across the show within 30 minutes of opening.

Thats my prediction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom