For those of you who got in on the EDI-T4 flashlight group buy a couple of years ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still LOVE this flashlight. It's super bright and durable. However, I can't say this for much longer. Mainly because I'm an idiot.

So, does anyone have a spare USB cord I could pick up from you? Yes I know it came with two so there's no excuse why I can't find either one of mine, but I blame it on the long battery life of this torch!

I have both chargers, just no USB cable and I'd like to have a cable again before my battery completely dies. I can't find out how to obtain a new cable without buying a whole new flashlight. If there's a generic USB cable for a cell phone that might work, let me know what that is and I'll see if I can pick one up.

If you've got a spare, let me know and we'll work something out! If I find either of mine (I know one is around here somewhere) then I have no problem returning yours.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just a standard USB on one side and a micro USB that plugs into the flashlight?
If so you can get them at just about electronics place, even Walmart.

Nope, I have 1,000,001 of those. This is a USB A (typical USB plug that would fit into a universal charger, a computer's USB port, etc) and a round plug on the other end, similar to cell phones from a few years ago. I'm afraid it might be a proprietary plug.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, I have 1,000,001 of those. This is a USB A (typical USB plug that would fit into a universal charger, a computer's USB port, etc) and a round plug on the other end, similar to cell phones from a few years ago. I'm afraid it might be a proprietary plug.

Look like this?

IMG_20130306_070611.jpg

If so you can get these in different output v at those vapor shops popping up everywhere.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it powers from usb, then the plug is 5v.
If you can find a barrel plug that fits the socket you can use a 5v power adapter.
Figuring out the polarity is the only tough part.

Maybe something like this would work as well.
http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Barrel-Jack-Power-Cable/dp/B003059FAI

This might be a better choice if you do not know barrel size
http://www.amazon.com/BiXPower-Powe...TF8&qid=1362574793&sr=1-5&keywords=usb+barrel

I was actually looking at something like that, but I'm unsure of the size. I have the box and manual somewhere, but it seems to be in the same place as my cables!

If someone has their manual laying around, I'd appreciate it if you'd look through it to see if it mentions what size plug it has. I don't mind buying a brand new replacement if I knew what to buy. Their website doesn't seem to want to work for me, so I'm not able to look for replacement parts or an online manual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom