North Korea vows nuclear attack on US.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh look, a new N Korean dictator is threatening the US. Dumba$$ better be careful before someone takes him serious and makes N Korea glow in the dark.

North Korea on Thursday vowed to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course they did. And now this necessitates that we do a preemptive strike of some sort. But we have to attack Iran first; I mean, they threatened Israel. Got to take care of #1 first.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thankyou for posting this in the morning. I dont know if I would be able to sleep if you posted it last night.

I seriously doubt they have the ability but if they did somehow try to set off a nuke in the US, China would probably take care of the problem for us. The Chinese would not want a nuclear exchange next door especially with one of their largest trading partners.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously doubt they have the ability but if they did somehow try to set off a nuke in the US, China would probably take care of the problem for us. The Chinese would not want a nuclear exchange next door especially with one of their largest trading partners.

I agree with this. I was being kinda sarcastic though because i dont take them too seriously.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think they are trying to goad us into doing something so their allies will stand with them against us. I really don't think that even they are stupid enough to do anything.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The threaten to nuke us just days after the Rodman tour? What the hell did he do over there?

Not to worry....if it does happen, I'm sure our leader will immediately apologize to them.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey RKM we just have to be sensitive to their needs. What's wrong with you? It's really not **** we are eating. I know it looks like ****, smells like ****, and tastes like ****, but really it's not. Really. Stop thinking for yourself and come get a steaming heaping bowl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom