Feral hogs in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thats funny. Ass Sausage, lol.

I once helped a neighbor fight a fire that was headed toward his house. He has 2 big ponds. We was takin a break and he was very gratefull for the help movin cattle an stuff.

He asked me how he could repay me. I asked bout fishin his 2 ponds and he said he wont let nobody fish or hunt his place.

I told him that i understand and that i hope the fire dont get your house, and walked away.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a trap with a gate that I can remotely shut. It is in testing and development phase still, but allowed me to trap 25 last night. Badgebunny, GlockCop and Okie4570 were there to help with the pests. Thank you for the help friends!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a trap with a gate that I can remotely shut. It is in testing and development phase still, but allowed me to trap 25 last night. Badgebunny, GlockCop and Okie4570 were there to help with the pests. Thank you for the help friends!

Well, I can't speak for those two ugly fellas that followed you and me out there, but I had a great time.

When I got home and went to the back to get the dogs it was hysterical!! It usually takes me quite a while to get them calmed down, esp that female -- and in top of everything else she's a talker (shhhh, no comments from the peanut section lol). I let them outta their pen and I swear to you the racket stopped in mid-bark -- they had their noses absolutely GLUED to my jeans!! :lmfao:

I had to scoot my feet all the way to the house to keep from stepping on dog feet! And by the time we got to the back door my jeans were covered in dog snot and slobber ... Silly dogs!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rotflmao bacon treats for the GSD's!

No kidding. Actually this male's nose and prey drive are strong enough that he'd make an excellent tracker/hunter but I'd never forgive myself if he got hurt. He's my baby ...

This female doesn't have quite the drive he does but she's torn up a chain link panel and the door off a metal crate pulling on them when she wanted out. Her bite strength (not to mention the body strength it took to bend the metal rod holding that chain link taut) is scary ...

The two of them together would make the perfect pig dog ... :wink2:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. Actually this male's nose and prey drive are strong enough that he'd make an excellent tracker/hunter but I'd never forgive myself if he got hurt. He's my baby ...

This female doesn't have quite the drive he does but she's torn up a chain link panel and the door off a metal crate pulling on them when she wanted out. Her bite strength (not to mention the body strength it took to bend the metal rod holding that chain link taut) is scary ...

The two of them together would make the perfect pig dog ... :wink2:
You need pigs to go with your rabbits and chickens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom