What Beer do you eat food with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Negro Modelo with Mexican/Tex Mex, Guinness with soup/stew, Newcastle with steak, and Boulevard Wheat is pretty much the go to with anything else.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do like Lonestar.

However, I've found that if I'm going to drink a beer while I'm eating a meal I almost always go with Stella Artois.

people.cs.pitt.edu__mehmud_cs134_2084_projects_Team9_images_StellaArtois.jpg

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I like food, I rarely eat while drinking beer. Once in a while, beer with pizza sounds good, but mostly when I drink beer I just want to taste the beer by itself.

If I go out for dinner and want beer, I drink the beer before the food comes out, and then I usually just drink water with my meal.

What he said.
I usually drink water with my meal, so I can enjoy the food, but I guess if you're drinking Coors, Bud, etc. with your meal, that's virtually water.

HarveyDanger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's really dependent on what I eat, spicy foods usually get a cleaner more refreshing beer like a saison or wheat, a steak will get something heavier like a porter, dessert is usually a stout unless it's fruity. But I generally just grab some kind of IPA when I just want a beer with whatever meal, unless it's spicy because I hate spicy food and hoppy beers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom