Old Farts birthday 22 lr ammo giveaway. Please wait until May 2nd to enter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said I was going to do this and here I am doing it. I guess it’s my way of saying thanks to this community for putting up with me over the years. I’m giving away these 3 boxes of the currently tough to find 22lr ammo. I was lucky enough to have been able to stock up over the past few years in anticipation of another shortage. So now’s as good as anytime to share.

Please look below the pictures for the rules of this giveaway.
Note: this giveaway is for May 2nd, 2013 only. Please wait until May 2nd to enter.

#1 [Broken External Image]

#2 [Broken External Image]

#3 [Broken External Image]

Rules:
1. Anyone and everyone can enter as long as they are registered on this forum.
2. You get once chance to win; multiple posts will eliminate you from the drawing.
3. Just reply to this thread with “Happy Birthday Old Fart!” Yes I’m that shallow.
4. I am willing to travel up to one hour of halfway to meet, any further you will have to travel. Sorry but there is a limit to my generosity.
5. Your post must be dated May 2nd, 2013. So wait until then to enter. Any post dated other than May 2nd, 2013 will not be eligible to win. It’s my birthday dummy.
6. I will randomly select 3 names from all May 2nd, 2013 post to give the ammo to. The first member I select will receive the Federal Match, the second member I select will receive the Federal Bulk pack, and the third member I select will receive the American Eagle.
7. I will post the winners name in this thread and then follow up with a PM to the winners.
8. Any disagreements or problems will be solved by me and that will be final.

I realize that's a lot of rules but I'm just trying to be fair.

And all you gouger/flippers: http://www.amazon.com/Suck-This-Pri...UTF8&qid=1367458395&sr=8-6&keywords=suck+this

Latest posts

Top Bottom