Obama is on another apology/gun grab 2014 midterm election tour IN MEXICO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nothing this disgrace does suprises me except the fact he managed to get elected twice ( only because we no longer allow voter qualification. NOw you do not even have to be alive)

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOT LETTING UP:Obama, Allies Try to Revive Gun Control Push, http://fxn.ws/105TLNo - Sent via the FOX News Android App.

This kind of politics is the worst in my opinion. POTUS promoting anti-gun agenda in front of non-American audience. Inexcusable.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not surprising. Mexico blames all THEIR problems on the US. It's all OUR fault that everyone is jumping the fence to leave. It's OUR fault that the cartels have taken over. It's OUR fault that they have so many guns there in the possession of criminals. It's OUR fault that the crime rate is so high.

DrivesGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am surprised that someone who's family was a victim of Fast and Furious in Mexico did not take Obozo out. 5000 Mexican citizens died because of this clown and now he goes there asking Mexicans to help him steal the midterm elections? Our founding fathers would be shooting by now.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Mexico has a problem with the guns they bought, then they need to take it to their dealer. Now is the perfect time, since he is already down there.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's not surprising. Mexico blames all THEIR problems on the US. It's all OUR fault that everyone is jumping the fence to leave. It's OUR fault that the cartels have taken over. It's OUR fault that they have so many guns there in the possession of criminals. It's OUR fault that the crime rate is so high.

Could not agree more. What is really bad is peopl here who do not see that probably 90% of the "people" who would benefit from amensty are loyal to their home countries ( mexico hte main one) and not the usa.

AMnesty is just one more nail in america's coffin

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama Blames U.S. for Mexican Gun Violence--

President Obama delivered a speech today in Mexico City where he blamed the United States for being the root of Mexico’s violence. He even implied that the 2nd Amendment was to blame, after absurdly claiming he was committed to “uphold” the right to bear arms.

But worst of all was the shameless hypocrisy of a man whose Attorney General Eric Holder carried out a gun-running “Operation Fast and Furious” which sold AK-47s and other weapons, which have been used to murder over 300 Mexican civilians, and 2 U.S. agents.

Direct quotes from Obama’s speech today:

“And we also recognize that most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States. (Applause.) I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms, and as President I swore an oath to uphold that right and I always will. But at the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It’s the right thing to do. (Applause.) So we’ll keep increasing the pressure on gun traffickers who bring illegal guns into Mexico. We’ll keep putting these criminals where they belong — behind bars.“

Video below:

Simply disgraceful – on two levels.

First, it is laughable that Obama is upholding the ‘individual right to bear arms’ after he just tried (and failed…for now) to pass the most broad-based gun-control legislation in a generation, and his political arm has promised to target every politician who opposed it.

Secondly, it was the Obama/Holder ‘Operation Fast and Furious‘ which insanely, deliberately put nearly 2,000 weapons – mainly AK-47s – in the hands of murderous Mexican cartels, without any attempt to track them. Many experts believe this disastrous plan was to cause violence, which then could be used as a pretext for a wide-ranging gun ban in the U.S.

Whether or not that was the objective, the outcome is clear and monstrous: Over 300 Mexican civilians murdered – dozens of them children. And also 2 murdered American agents: Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry and ICE Agent Jaime Zapata.

In a single, horrifying massacre in 2010, as Spanish-language network Univision reported – 16 teenagers were slaughtered using ‘Fast and Furious’-linked guns.

ALL were killed by the guns that Obama and Holder handed over to their killers. NONE of them were the result of so-called “gun traffickers” or the 2nd Amendment. For Obama to blame the United States for this wholesale slaughter is just despicable, but hardly surprising. The man has utterly no shame.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry told the Washington Times he was stunned by the president’s remarks.

“The idea that a United States president would go to Mexico and make that statement is incredulous,” Perry told the newspaper. “His goal – well before he became president of the United States — was to try to disarm the American public. He just disregards the Constitution.”

He disregards the law on guns, as he does on immigration. He disregards the truth, lying by denouncing his own country, on foreign soil no less.

Just despicable.

source: http://standwitharizona.com/blog/20...is-fast-and-furious-guns-killed-300-mexicans/ : has some video

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I cant believe this is not front page news about that disgrace obama talking negative about our nation.

Hey Michelle. For the second time in my life I am ashamed of my country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom