Poor Dick's Sporting Goods...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CEO of Dick's (he built the company and completely runs it and made the decision) is a man named Edward Stack. He's a very conservative Republican. But, by all means, blame it on the libs.

Looks to me like he blamed the liberal political correctness, which many so called conservatives are guilty of as well, and not liberals in general.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They still sell quite an array of long guns and have expanded their accessory selection. If you're gonna troll, at least get your facts straight.

First, that was sarcasm, sorry you didn't comprehend that. Second, he implied the demise of K-Mart, Sears, Wards and JCPenny's was due to them not selling guns and hunting items which is beyond ridiculous (and completely wrong) but I'm the one that's wrong. And a troll. Okay then.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CEO of Dick's (he built the company and completely runs it and made the decision) is a man named Edward Stack. He's a very conservative Republican. But, by all means, blame it on the libs.
Republican or democrat, liberal or conservative... I think the decision for dicks to stop selling AR's was PC BS.
But thats their decision same as mine to not shop there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom