is the world coming to an end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Benghazi Timeline --- Hilary and Barry are f'd.

1) Hilary lied
2) Barry put on his onesie and went to sleep knowing it was a terror attack
3) Barry spend the next day fundraising
4) The entire Executive Branch lied nonstop to get the great and powerful O reelected.

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Libya-Progress-Report-Final-1.pdf

i.imgur.com_r9BTY1l.gif

Msnbc is covering bengahzigate and using words like whistleblower and cover up... wtf. Sh|t must be bad.

Last edited:

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully it all comes out in the wash and america is still recognizable after what obozo's minions have done to destroy us.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4 dead Americans need this brought back into the public discussion until the truth comes out.

I even heard on the Sunday news programs that the republicans were bringing this up as a pre-emptive strike against Hillary's run for the white house. No mention of the dead Americans.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 dead Americans need this brought back into the public discussion until the truth comes out.

I even heard on the Sunday news programs that the republicans were bringing this up as a pre-emptive strike against Hillary's run for the white house. No mention of the dead Americans.

Of course they won't mention or acknowledge the REAL reason people are digging into this event & calling for action. They would rather hide the fact that their inaction & refusal for increased security is the exact reason these American died. It'll come out, question is will it happen before Obama gets outta office or not & if so will they follow through & impeach him? Most likely & sadly probably not. I'm sure they will find fault but chalk it up to a learning experience to pay more attention to this stuff, kinda like the ignored memo's on 9/11.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the report on the attack. I suggest you actually read it before commenting.
www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Here is FoxNews interviewing Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT). It gets very interesting at the 5:00 mark.

There is no "cover-up". Don't assign to malevolence what should be assigned to incompetence.

I haven't read this but have studied this for months. I'm gonna say whatever this 'is' is bull ****! This had little 'o' intentional screw-up written all over it. I prefer the notion that he put these guys into play in order to trade hostages and look good. He no where intended bad ass Americans to stand in and take out multiple dozens of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom