AR 15 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I have had a change of heart and have decided to build an AR vs. buying one. That being said, have any of you built one using a Seekins lower? If so what are your thoughts? They sure look cool to me. My choice of lower will either be the Seekins or the Noveske w/flared mag well.

myappliancestore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a seekins billet lower and it's nice not sure what I am going to do with rest of build yet.
Also have an umbrella corp upper and lower on the way for a zombie build.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP, I'm assuming you're talking about their billet ones? They're ~$260 and up. If so, they are very nice. A buddy of mine just bought one and submitted a form 1 on it for his sbr project.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I am wanting the more expensive one with the solid bottom trigger guard. Thanks Old Phart for the lead. I will check and see if they have the one I am wanting. Any leads will help out. I will either go with a fluted barrel or a regular bull barrel.

OP, I'm assuming you're talking about their billet ones? They're ~$260 and up. If so, they are very nice. A buddy of mine just bought one and submitted a form 1 on it for his sbr project.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I am wanting the more expensive one with the solid bottom trigger guard. Thanks Old Phart for the lead. I will check and see if they have the one I am wanting. Any leads will help out. I will either go with a fluted barrel or a regular bull barrel.

Sorry Preacherman, just trying to help out.

Jakerz is a lot smarter than me. He proves it on most every thread.

I don't know how he read your mind, though.

Last edited:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No need to apologize. You have been very helpful and there is no way you could have known what one I would be looking to buy. Now that you do, I look forward to you finding me one in stock. LOL

Sorry Preacherman, just trying to help out.

Jakerz is a lot smarter than me. He proves it on most every thread.

I don't know how how read your mind, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom