Network Execs complain to Phil .............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A&E Execs met with Phil Robertson to discuss their receiving complaints on the amount of guns and praying being broadcast on 'Duck Dynasty' and to ask Phil to limit both. The patriarch of the family and the show told them, "Nope, cancel the show, we aren't going to do that." Phil's contract gives him final say on show content, the #1 rated show on Cable TV. The Execs have extended the show's contract.

:boxing3: way to go Phil.

Phil Robertson for Prez - and he's got the perfect presidential brother - Si for Secretary of State

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched most every episode...and they need to start bitching about other shows before this one on the amount of guns in a show. It's a show about duck HUNTERS. WTF!? Don't like it? don't effin' watch it! You may have a few scenes where they are hunting in a show, other than that, there's no guns. Once again, WTF?!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wife seen it on A&E FB page. Thought it strange they would even post it. The main complaint was the amount of prayer and reference to Jesus. Like the show or not, decide if you want to watch it, nobody is making you. It is the most viewed show on cable. Phil has principal's, family values, strong opinions, and stand behind God and Country. We need more like him. I try hard and wish I were more like him. If I don't get to the barber, I will be a lot more like him soon.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about all the church services they broadcast on Sunday mornings on TV???
That's nothing but religion, so should we try and get those shows stopped?
No! You just don't watch them if you don't like them!!!
I mean Damn people, learn to change the channel if you don't like it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom