stay away from delta three tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm trying to build my first ar and trying to find the parts I want is a pain as most of you know. so I'm looking on line and find a website that says it has lowers in stock and I even find one I like so I go ahead order it. now on there site it say they will not charge you until the product has shipped and I under stand that but after a couple of days of my account saying awaiting payment I decided to give them a call to see how long of a wait I was looking at. after letting it ring for about 2 minutes it goes to there voice mail witch tells me its full and I can not leave a message so I try calling a few more times. then the next day I go back to their site and try the contact us tab and use the email link listed and leave them an email. so after a few days go by no still no reply. I've tried to get on there web site to cancel my order but every time I get on there and clear it out when I go back to my account the order is still there. so this is just my warning to everybody on osa stay away from Delta three tactical :scream:

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lowers are pretty plentiful now it looks like. I'd give them a few more days and then just email them telling them to cancel the order. If it eventually goes through sent it back or refuse it, if they want to play hardball after that just contest it with your CC, you should have a paper trail by then.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try calling at different times (7:30am 8pm).
The thing about the internet is you have no idea how big or small a business really is unless you drive there and look at it. Like several dealers on here, some are part time and have a regular day job.
As for the voice mail being full, ours at work fills up every night with mostly somebody selling something or asking for donations. We don't even bother to listen to them anymore.

Dave C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
***update***
I got a phone call from delta's phone number a little bit ago couldn't get to my phone in time but when I called them back they pick up then hung up immediately then I called them back again and they just let it ring and go to their voice mail witch was still full. so wait about an hour and got curious and look up my account on their web site and to my surprise the order status was canceled. so been a ruff road but thank goodness its over with no damage to my bank accounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom