Any OSAers have damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It hasn't made it here to the HMFIC bunker in the heart of BA yet, but I'm keeping my eye on it.

Lots of destruction all over... hope everyone on here is safe. Looks very bad.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A mobile home park just East of Shawnee Twin Lakes got destroyed. Lots of prayers needed for those folks.

My Stepdaughter has a house on the South side of the damaged area. Thankfully they just had damage to some out buildings, and they are all okay.

We were just fine here in South Shawnee.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing major here,

Tornadoes went about a mile south of us.

Got plenty of 2"+ hail, with 10+ dents in the old truck. The new one is in the shop.:-)

Travel trailer took it hard. House has some shingle damage.

GLAD to be ALIVE!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife switched weekends with her ex so our daughter could play in a softball tournament this weekend. He lives in stonewall, she would have been right there on I-40 when it hit. We go out 40 and south on 3W. I was kinda of mad she switched because I don't like to screw up the schedule, he can be an ass, I'm sure glad they switched this time! Thank goodness we are finally getting along.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife switched weekends with her ex so our daughter could play in a softball tournament this weekend. He lives in stonewall, she would have been right there on I-40 when it hit. We go out 40 and south on 3W. I was kinda of mad she switched because I don't like to screw up the schedule, he can be an ass, I'm sure glad they switched this time!

Yeah, I was headed to Ardmore when this all hit, picking up my step-daughter from her weekend visit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom