Street Outlaws OKC on Discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultraworld

New to the site!
Reaction score
Greetings from near Daytona Florida. This show is a slap in the face of OKC. There's a pretty serious outlaw racing scene near Daytona. The cars are really insane, nothing under 1500HP. The pots regularly go over $50k with the side bets. They wait for the ricers to have a night out. It's usually more about the neon & chicks with a couple of races thrown in. There's a few good roads out of the way near the speedway & the airport behind. Cars must be driven to & from the races. Long distance cars are trailered a few miles from the race. A drag strip east of Orlando has been hosting grudge racing too, keeping it off the street. The gambling is the illegal part. This is as fake as it gets. At the end of the show it says one of them died in May, doesn't say why.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings from near Daytona Florida. This show is a slap in the face of OKC. There's a pretty serious outlaw racing scene near Daytona. The cars are really insane, nothing under 1500HP. The pots regularly go over $50k with the side bets. They wait for the ricers to have a night out. It's usually more about the neon & chicks with a couple of races thrown in. There's a few good roads out of the way near the speedway & the airport behind. Cars must be driven to & from the races. Long distance cars are trailered a few miles from the race. A drag strip east of Orlando has been hosting grudge racing too, keeping it off the street. The gambling is the illegal part. This is as fake as it gets. At the end of the show it says one of them died in May, doesn't say why.
If they get caught, their cars should be seized and crushed along with a ball busting fine 1500hp cars shouldn't be street racing . If one of them were to kill one of my children, grandchildren or my dogs I would end them. If it's on a track, have a nice day

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the board if you go to http://www.midweststreetcars.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=a3051cf17269a58adb1e38152b61a6c6;www thats were those guys on street outlaws hangout. I have been to that site a few times over the years and they race regularly, long before the show and there are alot of videos.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at H&H a few months ago and there was a Discovery crew there filming but all they would say was it was a show about cars. There was a guy being filmed talking about a white mustang being shot up and destroyed and some other stuff, I guess it was this show. What it had to do with H&H I don't know.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a strong racing scene in Oklahoma, but it's more of a fight club type thing. The ones who are in it deep & have been for years do it different than the ricer punks. It's not like racing on busy Memorial on a weekend. Most the races I have seen between the big boys are on isolated roads late at night. No traffic around, only racers. And yes, thousands of dollars changing hands. Street racing will exist as long as cars exist, no one can or will stop it. The differences are between those who do it in empty areas & those who think it's like the movie Tokyo Drift, racing in traffic. Those are the little idiots who crash into innocent people. This show is a joke, but what do you expect no days on TV.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard Discovery was making this show of the street racers in OKC. I've seen some of these cars run. These guys should be busted and their cars confiscated and crushed. JMO.

If they get caught, their cars should be seized and crushed along with a ball busting fine 1500hp cars shouldn't be street racing . If one of them were to kill one of my children, grandchildren or my dogs I would end them. If it's on a track, have a nice day

99% of the time they're doing this in industrial complexes and the like, and are usually trailered out there. The likelihood of you seeing one of these cars on the street is almost zero, and the likelihood of you witnessing a race is zero. Hopefull your family isn't playing around warehouses at 3 am.

Now for 20 year old kids racing their Scions down a main street, I agree with your ideals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom