Street Outlaws OKC on Discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries, its an image that will never go away. There are far more ricers out there, than nice correctly done imports.

But I defiantly get more muscle pulling up next to me while im just cruising trying to get me to go than anything else.

I have an 06' M3 HPF Stage 2, and a boosted 06' s2k

Nice rides, mine is in my sig. Needs some work right now though. About to swap it to a stalled auto though due to cost. I just can't keep replacing parts on this T56 set-up.

When I used to drive a import before I moved to muscle, my 3 top choices were: Skyline, Supra & 240. I'm partial to the rear wheel drive cars that can look like an adults car & give muscle a run for it's money. I have ran into too many Honda's running 14's that thought they were 11 second cars, LOL.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice rides, mine is in my sig. Needs some work right now though. About to swap it to a stalled auto though due to cost. I just can't keep replacing parts on this T56 set-up.

When I used to drive a import before I moved to muscle, my 3 top choices were: Skyline, Supra & 240. I'm partial to the rear wheel drive cars that can look like an adults car & give muscle a run for it's money. I have ran into too many Honda's running 14's that thought they were 11 second cars, LOL.

I had an rb25 s14. Body was beat but fun car

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an rb25 s14. Body was beat but fun car

Nice, I was on a mission for a while to scoop a Supra but those things hold resale retardedly well & the people selling them are overly proud of them too. I wasn't about to pay $25-40k for a 90's model car just because it was a Supra, even though they have a special place in my heart, LOL.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of it staged for tv. These guys and the way they act is the real deal. The main guy justin, and tyler, aka flip, both worked for me when they were younger, just out of highschool. They acted the same way then, they are no different now. They have been around and street racing for years, and they race for big money. Justin was also on the show Pinks a lot. If you know were to look around okc you can see where they have been and raced. One place is the side road off I35 on east side headed north, just north of the ford store.

RIP Tyler. He was a good guy and fun to talk with.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of it staged for tv. These guys and the way they act is the real deal. The main guy justin, and tyler, aka flip, both worked for me when they were younger, just out of highschool. They acted the same way then, they are no different now. They have been around and street racing for years, and they race for big money. Justin was also on the show Pinks a lot. If you know were to look around okc you can see where they have been and raced. One place is the side road off I35 on east side headed north, just north of the ford store.

RIP Tyler. He was a good guy and fun to talk with.

Whether this is how they really act or not is not in question, but there's no question that I think the show is a joke. And there's no question that I think they act like fools.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether this is how they really act or not is not in question, but there's no question that I think the show is a joke. And there's no question that I think they act like fools.

I agree. That said, don't watch it :)

We race 700hp cars on the dirt, I think all you asphalt guys are a little goofy! Ha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom