AimSurplus has CZ-82's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=715&name=Czech+CZ-82+9x18+Pistol

It's been nearly a year since I've seen anybody have stock and they're running about $40 over what they were.

They do cleanup nice, I duracoated this one last summer.

farm9.staticflickr.com_8431_7721064298_b2e1f55742_b.jpg

spcbrindley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a nice looking pistol. I saw the email they sent out and it got me thinking about one. Those can be manually decocked by dropping the hammer with your finger on it correct? I was thinking about getting one and maybe using it for cc when my permit comes through in a few months, and I'm not sure about cocked and locked on something as old and used as these may be.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a nice looking pistol. I saw the email they sent out and it got me thinking about one. Those can be manually decocked by dropping the hammer with your finger on it correct? I was thinking about getting one and maybe using it for cc when my permit comes through in a few months, and I'm not sure about cocked and locked on something as old and used as these may be.

I wouldn't hesitate to carry one under the hammer. they are double action, so no need to carry with the hammer back unless you want I guess. I have owned 3 of them over the years and loved them. Now that they are pushing closer to $300 I like them less, but they are a cz and the 9mm mak will get the job done.

warmep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are excellent pistols with nice triggers and polygonal barrels. It's my primary carry weapon. I bought mine from Aim Surplus last year for around $220.

Latest posts

Top Bottom