case trimming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
ok, i'll admit, this is my least favorite part of reloading. i don't know why,it just is. my question, what are you guys using thast is the fastest,most simple way that doesn't cost a chunk of money? i'm using an old forster appelt hand crank that is wearing out my hands. i havn't bought a new trim head cause i'm looking for a way out of this method!

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on what I am trimming really. I have a couple of the World's Finest Trimmers for 300 blackout and 223. I can hold +/- .002" with the WFT. They are easy to use, but do require the brass to be sized before trimming.

For 308 and 260 Remington where I need complete precision I use the Sinclair Stainless Micrometer Trimmer.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you wanting to trim? I have the Dillon 1200 set up on my 650 press. All I have to do is dump the brass in the case feeder turn it on and pull the handle.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What are you wanting to trim? I have the Dillon 1200 set up on my 650 press. All I have to do is dump the brass in the case feeder turn it on and pull the handle.

not doing a large quantity at a time. maybe a hundred or two at a time so looking for fast and easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom