80% Polymer Lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
so in clarification.

Its supposedly completely legal
it can be shipped without ffl, and even using air freight.
it has no serial and is not registered and tracked in any way except when shipped from a retailer who cant track the individual unit nor distinguish what retailer sold it anyways.... so untraceable..
you get to most likely use a dermal or hot iron to carve out the rigger well.... so its 98.7% of the time going to look like crap and be an obvious botched job...
the concept of selling it after you transformed the hunk of crap into a "gun" is sketchy if not illegal.
(especially if you want/need a jig to drill it) AND it costs twice as much as hitting up our member with a gun shop who has been selling fully completed ALUMINUM forged receivers for $60.00, which will also be completely legit and no questions asked when you decide to sell it later, or when the general public or possible police officer or friend of a police officer at the range asks if they can check out your toy.

so in my evaluation.... and this is just my opinion; while there can be something said for the concept of "I did it all myself even the 20% that is "milling" the trigger hole..." this is marketed to criminals and idiots who want to over pay for hassle, sketchiness, and an ultimately inferior job done.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so in clarification.

Its supposedly completely legal
it can be shipped without ffl, and even using air freight.
it has no serial and is not registered and tracked in any way except when shipped from a retailer who cant track the individual unit nor distinguish what retailer sold it anyways.... so untraceable..
you get to most likely use a dermal or hot iron to carve out the rigger well.... so its 98.7% of the time going to look like crap and be an obvious botched job...
the concept of selling it after you transformed the hunk of crap into a "gun" is sketchy if not illegal.
(especially if you want/need a jig to drill it) AND it costs twice as much as hitting up our member with a gun shop who has been selling fully completed ALUMINUM forged receivers for $60.00, which will also be completely legit and no questions asked when you decide to sell it later, or when the general public or possible police officer or friend of a police officer at the range asks if they can check out your toy.

so in my evaluation.... and this is just my opinion; while there can be something said for the concept of "I did it all myself even the 20% that is "milling" the trigger hole..." this is marketed to criminals and idiots who want to over pay for hassle, sketchiness, and an ultimately inferior job done.
I Just got a "blem" desert tan for 35.00 + 10.00 for shiping. It will be my first build. Im definately no idiot or criminal. Ill post pics and let you guys be the judge. As far as someone checking out my "toy". IDK about you but the only people that touch my stuff are people I trust. Who just hands a weapon to a stranger? Not me.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Copied from their facebook page.

Tomorrow we will be having a large blem sale getting rid of the last of the no warranty products in stock. We expect to have all colors available for this massive blowout

Sale starts at 12 Noon PACIFIC TIME TOMORROW on 10-18-2013.

rgoodjr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TO PURCHASERS OF EP80 POLYMER PRECURSOR RECEIVERS

After months of effort and bureaucratic shuffling, our attorneys at Michel & Associates were recently able to confirm with ATF attorneys that individual purchasers/owners of EP80 precursor polymer receivers do not need to worry about ATF taking legal action against them for their purchase or completion of EP80 receivers, nor their continued possession of these products.

ATF attorneys have finally confirmed, although not yet in writing, that the ATF’s interest in individual purchasers of EP80 receivers extends only to those individuals who are legally prohibited from possessing any firearms. ATF will be cross-checking the list of purchasers of the EP80 product with the list of prohibited persons, and police will likely visit anyone on both lists. So if you possess an EP80 receiver and are prohibited from possessing firearms, you should consider consulting with an attorney immediately.

Otherwise, according to the ATF attorneys, purchasers of an EP80 who purchased or finished the precursor receiver but who are not prohibited from possessing firearms should have nothing to worry about--so long as they do not use the EP80 to build a type of firearm that would be illegal for them to possess under state or federal law (such as an “assault weapon” or “short barreled” rifle) or use a completed firearm in an illegal way.

The ATF investigation into EP Armory and other sellers of the EP80 product remains open. But EP Armory and other sellers of the EP80 product are vehemently disputing ATF’s position that the unfinished EP80 polymer receivers are “firearms” as that term is defined under federal law.
The law office of Michel & Associates has submitted EP Armory’s legal position and analysis of the EP80 receivers issue to ATF. Copies of both ATF’s and Michel & Associates’ opinions concerning the EP80 products, and other documents relating to this investigation, can be read here.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_6by138R.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom