Tula Brassmax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this stuff?

I bought some at my local WM for $19.XX per fitty of .45ACP. I just shot 100 rounds of Federal .45ACP was covered in unburnt powder up to my elbows, which was surprising since it came out of a 5" 1911. Stuff was filthy.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about that stuff but i have used Tula .223 with the steel case. It worked fine. Matter of fact, I just bought 200 rounds off of Target sports USA 2 days ago for 6.99 a box of 20! I couldn't believe I found it for that cheap. It sold out in less than an hour.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this thread is sort of old but I wanted to get in here with some feedback on this stuff. I've now shot Tula BrassMAX in both .45 ACP and 9mm and it ran great in both calibers in a full-size 1911 platform as well as both a M&P 9c and M&P 9 Pro. The rounds are loaded pretty hot though. Noticeably hotter when loaded into the same mag as Freedom Munitions 115gr FMJ RN reloads.

The advertised velocity for 9mm 115 gr BrassMAX is 1150fps but I wouldn't be surprised if it's more than that.

Still runs great and if I see it I buy it but try not to shoot it in competitions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom