Southwest Oklahoma Lease Openings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbart

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a couple members purchase some land around Jacksboro so they are backing out on the lease. I have at least 3 but maybe 4 spots open on an 8 man lease.
This is typical Southwest Oklahoma land and we have a total of 1200 acres There is a food plot on the property and 3 rifle blinds already up for us to use.

The property is near Vinson Oklahoma which is west of Mangum and north west of Altus Oklahoma.

The Salt Fork of the Red river runs thru the south part of the property and there is a 30 acre pond that is mostly dry right now. I'm told that when it rains and fills the pond up it has good bass, crappie, and catfish in it. The pond is pretty dry right now so I can't validate this until we get some rain but it is a water source. There is also water pumped into cattle troughs.

We are setup to lease this property long term if we want too.

I have been out to the property twice and we have seen a bunch of deer, some turkey, and a lot of coyotes. We have seen hogs on neighboring property so I know they are probably there too.

I do not have a lot of pics but will get some the next time I go out. The property has a lot of draws that the deer move thru but there is not a lot of trees. Pretty open land that would be good for rifle hunting and I think the draws will work for bow hunting. There are some cottonwoods that are big enough for ladder stands too. The 4 hunters I have on the property now are mainly bowhunters that might rifle hunt 2 days out of the year.

The cost is $1250 per member. Members will be able to bring immediate family member with them. Immediate is spouse, son or daughter that resides in their home.

There is no electricity or water so if you camp you will need a generator.

PM me for more details.

Latest posts

Top Bottom