Crystal Head Vodka

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to watch this thread response. I've wondered about that vodka, cool bottle but that may be about it, just a cool bottle.

A few years ago I bought a Thompson maching gun bottle of vodka..1920's, '20's Vodka...something like that.
Cheap, cheap....cool bottle was about it and that was all I was expecting.

I find this to be true with all liquors sold in bottles shaped in the form of firearms. The tequila in the 1911 bottle was the worse.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Buy Monopolova or Sobieski. Don't let the price run you off, they're both great vodkas and they're cheap. I switched from Kettle One to Sobieski after a blind taste. It's better at half the price.

I have to agree with you. After years of buying Grey Goose, I tried some Sobieski mixed with cranberry juice at a friends house, I swear you couldn't taste the vodka at all.

One of the only vodkas I have drank with nothing but ice and a lemon.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crystal Head is good, but I'd say the only outstanding aspect is the bottle. My personal favorite is Titos, its hella smooth, not expensive at all, and made here in America (Texas).

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crystal head is pretty good, better than Goose IMO.

Sobieski blows away Absolut or Skyy.

Belvedere or Ciroc are still some of the smoothest to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom