Ignore List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Used this OSA forum feature for the first time today. I consider myself a pretty tolerant person, it just gets old after a while. No need for one to ruin it for the rest. I guess if nobody responds to this thread, I'm on everybody's list! Ha!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one on my list.
I'm willing to listen/learn to anybody's retoric, but when it becomes stupid, and only designed to be offensive to the post, or the individual, it gets on my list.

My list being one person.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one on my list. I've grown sick of the constant cluttering up of otherwise good threads with acting daft simply for trolling. It gets old.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doc, If you ignore me, I'll be saying all those horrible things behind your back. I'm not sure either of us wants me to do that.
Gimme an egg nuncle.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had a few more to add to the professional trolls that drop in and out of this site, all being the same group of folks, but they usually get banned after a day or two, so its not worth my time to ban them personally, or expend bandwidth doing so.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't give up... There's no greater honor than to know you gave someone the butthurt. I had one on my list, but curiosity got the best of me, and since I found myself constantly choosing to "view post", I regressed the option to block lol.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only a few on my list and they are all from the classifieds. I like to hear other peoples opinions even if I do not agree with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom