So, at what point have we had enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The undated documents show that federal agents are trained to “recreate” the investigative trail to effectively cover up where the information originated, a practice that some experts say violates a defendant’s Constitutional right to a fair trial. If defendants don’t know how an investigation began, they cannot know to ask to review potential sources of exculpatory evidence – information that could reveal entrapment, mistakes or biased witnesses."

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/05/...ver-up-program-used-to-investigate-americans/

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember being told by a lawyer that the police are actually trained to get you to talk even if you lawyer up. That IMHO would be a violation of my rights, after I request a lawyer they shouldn't even try to talk to me.

I tell my wife and anyone else that if you are read your rights and they ask if you understand them you should always say "No, I do not understand my rights. I need my attorney to explain them to me." Basically if you do not understand anything you may say can not be held against you but you should still SHUT UP.

Detectives can be devious in many ways and some will do anything and everything to get someone convicted even if that person is innocent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom