Cop Bashing etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...

If there is a news story about an OK LEO that commits an egregious act that is unlawful agin' an Oklahoma citizen; we can discuss that, the legal and moral ramifications, penalties as well as both tje macro and micro level impact on our society. Right?

But if a TX LEO does exactly the same thing then that is off limits?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rolleyes2 Good grief ... It's not that hard guys. And some of you will be absolutely dumbfounded when you get banned. Some people's kids ... :disappoin

THIS is why I have never been banned. I don't always like the rules around here but I respect the powers that be. JB gave you a chance to act like adults and ... once again ... you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that some folks just don't deserve the benefit of a second chance. Can't say it's anybody's fault but your own from this point forward ...

:popcorn:

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_EQVl715.gif

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any cops in my family and I don't really have any cop friends but I sure get tired of the bashing. Let the bashers get in a bind someday and see who they call...

Correction to my last statement....My youngest son is named after an FBI agent...So I guess I do have some law enforcement friends.......

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rolleyes2 Good grief ... It's not that hard guys. And some of you will be absolutely dumbfounded when you get banned. Some people's kids ... :disappoin

THIS is why I have never been banned. I don't always like the rules around here but I respect the powers that be. JB gave you a chance to act like adults and ... once again ... you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that some folks just don't deserve the benefit of a second chance. Can't say it's anybody's fault but your own from this point forward ...

:popcorn:

Good Grief! JB didn't ban cop discussion but he wasn't too clear about what was and seemed to contradict himself with the last sentence of his post.

All I want to know is is any discussion about LEO's and actions that a reasonable person would consider less than honorable, egregious, immoral, unethical etc etc etc legit?

Or is all discussion - ALL DISCUSSION - concerning LEO's off limits?

It ain't rocket science. They ain't all that special. They don't put themselves in harm's way any more and usually way less than soldiers, sailors and airman who've been in combat. I for one wonder why LEO's should be treated any differently than any other group of men and women that serve their nation, their state or their community. Every one of them chose the profession they're in. Every one of them knew the risks. There's good ones (most) and bad ones (a few). The bad ones can ruin your life in less than 5 seconds and when one of 'em gets caught at it the action needs to be proclaimed to the world not covered up in a blanket of PC and enforced silence.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, and JB, show me once where I insulted police. Thank you.

Mr. Spectre, you know what you are doing. If you really don't, you are beyond any help.

Again, feel free to post anything relevant to Oklahoma. Corrupt cop in Catoosa? Post it. Perverted police in Ponca? Post it. Felonious flatfoot up in Fairfax? Post away.

But we don't care about any place else. It's tiresome.

So, consider this your intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom