Cop Bashing etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks JB. For the first time I had put someone on my ignore list because that seemed to be all he ever posted.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the way I look at it: I have lived in a butt-load of foreign countries. This one of the few where I can call 911 and people with badges who I don't even know and who generally make lot less money than I do just sitting on my butt, will rush to my home and risk their lives, no questions asked, to save me and mine. If I break the law; they will chastise me at best, give me a ticket, or maybe arrest my stupid butt; but that's my fault. I have never had a LEO beat me up, treat me badly, (except for Glockcop embarrasing me at the range the other day and making me look like a dang rookie). So if you bash LEOS just to bash LEOs; maybe you oughta be bashed; or maybe you oughta just get a life or just go away.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Thin Blue Line is the only thing between us and the savages and criminals. What do you think will happen to the thin veneer of civilization when the economy collapses and the EBT cards start flashing "error"? The world is made up of sheep, wolves and sheepdogs. Without the sheepdogs risking their lives every day, we sheep would be eaten up by the wolves.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Thin Blue Line is the only thing between us and the savages and criminals. What do you think will happen to the thin veneer of civilization when the economy collapses and the EBT cards start flashing "error"? The world is made up of sheep, wolves and sheepdogs. Without the sheepdogs risking their lives every day, we sheep would be eaten up by the wolves.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...The dead rising from the grave!Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:rolleyes2 Good grief ... It's not that hard guys. And some of you will be absolutely dumbfounded when you get banned. Some people's kids ... :disappoin

THIS is why I have never been banned. I don't always like the rules around here but I respect the powers that be. JB gave you a chance to act like adults and ... once again ... you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that some folks just don't deserve the benefit of a second chance. Can't say it's anybody's fault but your own from this point forward ...

:popcorn:

Hell, We got booted off together! LMAO...

redneckgearhead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

When that happens (and it will) protecting you will be the last thing on their list. I hope you can protect yourself.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wanna see what the LEOs are carrying on these cop basher threads. I realize that the preponderance of LE is issued Glocks, but therein lies part of the rub - there are sooooooooo many different models and generations of Glocks. Also, what do they like to carry for backup? The stalwart Glock 30 SF? Or the Glock 36 - the black sheep of the fold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom