I need a new bow target!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to throw my old target away a few months back when I moved. I need to get a new target for field points and broad heads. Most of the targets I have used in the past have been difficult to say the least to remove arrows from. I know there are some good ones out there that shouldn't be too terribly expensive, so...... What is everyone else using? Thanks for all the help.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For my xbow, I've been using the yellow jacket cubes from wally world. They actually work pretty good. At close range they will extend most of the way through the back. At longer ranges they stop the bolt about 3/4 of the way in. Broadheads come out pretty easy.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ive got a Rinehart 18-1 I bought in 07 and its still in great shape. only target I will buy from now on..cabelas sells one that is a Rinehart block, can get em on sale at cabelas for $80. hands down outlast block or any other layered target. IMO

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also have the Rinehart 18-1 target. I got tired of going through a block target each year. I've had it since 2010, only shoot practice broadheads at it, and have yet to get close to a pass through.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Rienhard 18-1as well. It works great for a few shots at a time. My only complaint is I wish it was bìgger so i could shoot more arrows before having to pull arrows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom