Costco coming to Norman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More relevant to this board, Costco has a strict "no firearms" policy, open or concealed.

but, but, but, . . . concealed is concealed is the consensus on this board, Of course the open carry crowd would get their noses bent out of shape over it.

Personally if they leave me a viable option i.e. forget to post an entrance I'll carry concealed regardless of the "policy". At least one anchor store at woodland hills does not have gunbuster signs, nor are they posted at the passage from that store into the mall proper.

Several doors and the IMAX are not posted at the Tulsa Cinemark...

We really need to change the liquor laws here.

Good luck the entire liquor retail, and wholesale distribution network in OK oppose such changes.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Costco has a distribution center is OKC and have great prices and quick delivery on their website for OK delivery.

I am disgruntled with Sam's even though I like them better than an actual Costco B&M. Sam's sells items on their website cheaper than you can buy in the store. However, you can not ship the lower priced items to a zip code near a B&M. That policy sucks!

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Costco, maybe. Ikea, not so much. Fry's, hell yeah! Microcenter, never heard of it. Cabela's, definitely. A Gander Mountain could be cool too.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:shocked: :lookaroun Really?!?! This rumor got started here a couple years back IIRC and got my hopes up only to have them dashed in the end. :(

I really, really, really want a Costco here in Oklahoma ...:hyper: Let us all light a candle ... :hyper: Maybe that will help the life forces get it done this time! :hyper: :drunk2:

Id dance naked around a bonfire if it could get costco here! I <3 Costco!

Latest posts

Top Bottom