Chris Lane Fund

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Fund has been established to help fly the family of Chris Lane here from Australia to take his body home and pay for funeral expenses. He is the young man from Australia who was here on scholarship playing baseball at East Central University in Ada who was murdered by the the 3 thugs who killed him because "they were bored". He first came here on a baseball scholarship to play at Redlands in El Reno. He graduated from Redlands and moved on to ECU to finish his bachelor's degree. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few times. A fine young man and a senseless death. Please help if you can; go to: www.gofundme.com and you can just search for Chris Lane and find the Chris Lane Fund with a secure DONATE button. Every dollar helps and you can donate anonymously if you prefer. You can also send donations in Memory of Chris Lane to:
Bank of the West
606 East Main Street
Ada, OK 74820
I respectfully ask for your your prayers for Chris and his family and ask also that you consider donating as you can. Thanks OSA.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, It was set up by Marshal Veal and I believe one or two other former teamates of Chris Lane's. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom