US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And once again Pat Buchanan nails it:

The basic question that needs to be asked about this horrific attack on civilians, which appears to be gas related, is: Cui bono?

To whose benefit would the use of nerve gas on Syrian women and children redound? Certainly not Assad’s, as we can see from the furor and threats against him that the use of gas has produced.

The sole beneficiary of this apparent use of poison gas against civilians in rebel-held territory appears to be the rebels, who have long sought to have us come in and fight their war.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I don't know a single person online or in real life who thinks this is a good idea - aside from the Prez and his cohorts in politics.

What's the approval-rating of a strike against Syria, like 2%?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
An occasional mention is made of Putin's disgust upon seeing a video of a militant eating the liver of a slain Soldier, the link asserts Putin told Bandar he would not support the "liver eaters". Buzz is also, Bandar came out and said something point blank about unleashing Chechin terrorists at the pending Moscow Olympics, and that Saudi Arabia finances and controls them. If Putin allowed Assad's overthrow, he would guanrantee the Russian port, and keep the Chechins in check. This didn't go over well with Putin - this is all so incredible...

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought it was the heart. Wasn't it the heart?

Well, the link at the top of this page says it was the liver and the heart, both. But quotes Putin making a cass remark about "liver eaters". I remember seeing a link within that link that purports to show video of it happening, but I did not watch it. I trust the Spata Report, and am waiting for him to get the real skinny on all this...

Latest posts

Top Bottom