US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The terrorists will win, etc etc if we don't :puke:

Yeah, how will we continue to call the the greatest threat we face if we don't arm them and help them train in actual warfare? :mad:

So where is Egypt in all this? Jordan? Turkey? Saudi Arabia? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Simply put, if their own people (Muslims) aren't willing to join the fray, what what we call in my business a "clue". There's not one single thing in that God forsaken country worth a single American life. Anyone who advocates for us going in there (McCain) is a stark raving madman. :screwy:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So where is Egypt in all this? Jordan? Turkey? Saudi Arabia? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Simply put, if their own people (Muslims) aren't willing to join the fray, what what we call in my business a "clue". There's not one single thing in that God forsaken country worth a single American life. Anyone who advocates for us going in there (McCain) is a stark raving madman. :screwy:
In fairness, the Egyptians have their own problems right now, and other Islamic countries are providing aid to the groups aligned with them, but I agree that we shouldn't touch that hell-hole with a ten foot nuke. It reminds me a lot of Vietnam--neither side is worth a warm bucket of spit, and a bunch of good people are getting shot to hell in the middle.

ETA: When I say "neither side," I'm talking about the two Vietnamese gov'ts.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, how will we continue to call the the greatest threat we face if we don't arm them and help them train in actual warfare? :mad:

Simply put, if their own people (Muslims) aren't willing to join the fray, what what we call in my business a "clue". There's not one single thing in that God forsaken country worth a single American life. Anyone who advocates for us going in there (McCain) is a
stark raving madman. :screwy:

I agree wholeheartedly.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Why are we looking to hit Syria?

Was it the reported gas attacks?
Wait....what?????? Wouldn't that mean that someone has Weapons of Mass Destruction?
I wonder, is it verified? Can it be verified?
Wonder where those came from????

I wonder if the canisters still say "made in Baghdad"?

Will anyone believe him?

Come on.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom