US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Why are we looking to hit Syria?

Was it the reported gas attacks?
Wait....what?????? Wouldn't that mean that someone has Weapons of Mass Destruction?
I wonder, is it verified? Can it be verified?
Wonder where those came from????

I wonder if the canisters still say "made in Baghdad"?

Will anyone believe him?

Come on.

Dave

Not to mention that many foreign news sources were reporting a few months ago that there was evidence that gas was used by the rebel forces - you know, the ones we're supporting. Those "rebel" forces, at least from what I understand, are made up of very few Syrians, and a whole lotta outsiders, mostly Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, and other groups. And there's the idiot United States, siding with them, when it's none of their business in the first place.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Why are we looking to hit Syria?

Was it the reported gas attacks?
Wait....what?????? Wouldn't that mean that someone has Weapons of Mass Destruction?
I wonder, is it verified? Can it be verified?
Wonder where those came from????

I wonder if the canisters still say "made in Baghdad"?

Will anyone believe him?

Come on.

Dave

The canisters are clearly labeled "Made in USA".

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he's going to try to sack up and hit them, I hope he takes a line from the Clinton book and does it via cruise missile and then gets a high profile blow job to try to distract the public. Sure, it's a waste of money and resources, but not near the lives and money/resources like a ground attack would cost. I hope it's all for nothing, but if he must, hopefully it's just a few pretty explosions for the news.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That part of the world can't be influenced by cruise missiles.

Selective application of green eyes and black rifles has a much bigger impact....selective application.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
To support the worst of two evils.

I think they are doing a fine job of killing each other off all on their own. We have no reason to be there meddling in their civil war.

^^ this right here. i might add that the U.S. involvement works as a great deversion for the chit storm happening in our own country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom