Sons of Anarchy Fans ... tonight is THE night ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
second to last season...the stars of the show have promised 100% balls to the wall, no holds barred, episodes. it is going to be sad, brutal, and bloody. i can't wait!

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SOA has always looked interesting, but I've never gotten in to it.

I could say the same thing about Breaking Bad until I bought Season 1 on DVD.

Low Winter Sun is another well made show. It reminds me of The Shield.

And I like Copper on BBCA.

But Terriers and Memphis Beat got the ax in spite of me liking them. They are part of a long list of shows I like that got the axe.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
second to last season...the stars of the show have promised 100% balls to the wall, no holds barred, episodes. it is going to be sad, brutal, and bloody. i can't wait!

LOL ... what does that say about us?? :lookaroun

:rollingla

Okietool, I like Low Winter Sun also ... Copper I didn't get into too much. Tried, just didn't stick. Sometimes though, if I get the episodes later and watch them all back to back I'll get "stung" and think "Oh, man ... that WAS good!"

Ray Donovan has my attention right now. And I'm almost ashamed to admit it but "Days of Our Lives" has my attention. :shocked:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... what does that say about us?? :lookaroun

:rollingla

Okietool, I like Low Winter Sun also ... Copper I didn't get into too much. Tried, just didn't stick. Sometimes though, if I get the episodes later and watch them all back to back I'll get "stung" and think "Oh, man ... that WAS good!"

Ray Donovan has my attention right now. And I'm almost ashamed to admit it but "Days of Our Lives" has my attention. :shocked:

we like the classics?...yeah that's it! :thumbup3: it has strong influence from hamlet, it is just a lot more modernized.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That last scene was pretty effed up.

I laughed my arse off when the "Persian" in the cage told Tig he hoped he saw his daughter on the tv getting raped. :shocked: Dude ... You can say anything you want to Tig but DON'T say THAT! :D

Gemma thinks she can see the end-game, so she's screwed. I knew Clay would fold. He always does what's best for Clay in the end ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom