Syrian B.S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdmspringer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this diplomatic talk about chemical weapons need to come to an end, pretty sure everyone was in agreement when chem weapons were used that there would be consequences instead of a two month long debate with the ally of how to approach and diffuse. Granted nobody wants another war but i don't see how a diplomatic debate will render justice against a broken international agreement.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let Russia take care of it. We don't have a dog in the hunt and need to mind our own business. If it affected us then I would have a different perspective but it don't.

xdmspringer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya no kidding, he dont really seem to care to much. He puts on a front and sends everyone elses kids in when it comes down to it. But i think obama will try to but in and make it our problem. He's left many many people with very little faith in him but somehow sugar coated everything and sweet talked his way back to office

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya no kidding, he dont really seem to care to much. He puts on a front and sends everyone elses kids in when it comes down to it. But i think obama will try to but in and make it our problem. He's left many many people with very little faith in him but somehow sugar coated everything and sweet talked his way back to office

Thank goodness he can't do that again, huh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom