Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not support it except in extreme cases where nothing else works, and not like the states where you can get it for breaking a nail. I do support letting the people vote on the issue.

I hear that argument. And I agree about the bs prescriptions... but as with anything in life, there will be those who abuse it. Is it really ok to continue a baseless absolute ban (read up on why they banned it, and the propaganda they used to do so) on something because of those who abuse it?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah dude.
Chill out man, ill get up shortly

Why are you so rude? I'll get up in a minute, or so. GET OFF MY ASS!

Come on Dude, I need some me time.

Don't make me frag you.

Some of the responses from pot heads that I got from 16 years in the military.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not support it except in extreme cases where nothing else works, and not like the states where you can get it for breaking a nail. I do support letting the people vote on the issue.

Yes, because synthetic pain killers and anti-depressants are so much more effective and safe.

Would you also like to see alcohol prohibited again? If not, don't even try to explain your hypocrisy.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, because synthetic pain killers and anti-depressants are so much more effective and safe.

Would you also like to see alcohol prohibited again? If not, don't even try to explain your hypocrisy.

That brings a lot of problems with pills and I know because my meds are very strong and can have bad afficts if I took them wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom