Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see two guys fighting over a chicken bone, maybe you do your duty, and maybe you look the other way.
It's about character. There caint everbody pass that test.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anybody take note of the risk he was undergoing? He took Marinol -- a proffered, legal substitute, but reported after using it that it worked for him only about one-third of the time. When it didn't work, he vomited.

So...If Marinol is synthetic THC (without the other "good" cannabinoids) and UA tests test only for THC metabolites...how could a piss test have told the difference between someone who was taking Marinol and someone who was consuming actual cannabis? It seems to me he could have ignored (and may have been ignoring) the judges order when he died...

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ignertbend - I think you missed the point of my statement. The inference is that people smoking marijuana are not inclined to be belligerent and violent like some people become when they consume alcohol.

Cedar Creek

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
attachment.php

10 Guy.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom